Sandydur
Sandydur Posts: 9,128 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Our New Topic Center..............

Replies

• Sandydur
    Options
    Not sure what is going on, but I am trying to get us up and running once again.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,185 Member
    Options
    Found you. I think all the old stuff is in limbo right?
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Definitely mixed up. Hard to find EVERONE for sure. I'm sure we'll get used to it. Glad to hear tho that the boards will be eventually accessible on my iPad.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    wonderful. I sure missed you guys yesterday. Thanks Sandy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    All my favorite topics are gone. Another thread I am looking for is The Water Cooler. What is happening?
    Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Thanks for doing this Sandy, now we have to start from scratch?
    Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Just letting you guys know I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday to Annapolis to the Boat Show.
    I am still here and will check in on the News Feed to keep my days. I hope I can find you when I return ;)

Shirley
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    Oh my, and they are doing this in our best interest? can you imagine the floods of messages they are getting right now? lol. I'm just playing with the menu above this text box. NOt ttrying to shout or anything. I guess we will get used to it, just hope everyone makes it to check in with us. I hope Gayla is doing alright.
    Our boss is having hip replacement surgery today. He is in Florida. He has had a lot of health issues and I hope this one gets him up and around. A few months ago, he fell in the airport.

It's a beautiful day here, I think I will attempt to start using my fitbit. for me, it will be a challenge.

I'm glad wee still have the birthday thread.

take care,

Phoebe
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There are so good new features but I couldn't find my posts on Senior Golden Sneakers or the other group I belong to. :cry:

the good thing is that you can put a photo in your post without going to Photo Bucket or Flickr

y5cx0072pazr.jpg
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    Great photo, Barbie
  • Sandydur
    Options
    l4fwhmz8bdoj.jpg

Love this photo.......first time he smiled for me.
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    My head is spinning; I thought my computer went crazy when I couldn't find us! :s (?) I hope I can figure out how to attach photos now! In fact I hope I can figure out how to find us again. OMG, it's after 3 AM! Goodnight and hope to see you all again! :'(
    <3 Buzz :o
  • delraybuzz
    Options
    Meant to remark on the gorgeous baby, SANDY! Really!
    <3 Buzz
  • delraybuzz
    Options
    Always wondered about the post count, but now I KNOW it's screwy! In 2 seconds, I went from 544 posts to 539! Where have all our other posts gone!
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    9hk6tkhlt6zs.jpg
    Here is the quilt that I made all summer while in the hospital with my mom.
  • phyljen
    Options
    My little grand daughter as of the summer. She had some cold sores on her chin that have since been healed. She is a happy little girl. Oh and the quilt that I attached was all crossed stitched. I was happy that I got it all finished and it will bring back many good memories of spending time with my mom all summer in the hospital. I am glad that this new format has a way to post photos right here. You will probably get sick of seeing photos from me.I was also happy to find the group again.
  • phyljen
    Options
    Here is the two pillows that I made this week. I am feeling very crafty lately. Sandy your grand. Baby looks so happy and Barbie your dogs look so content and CLEAN. Thanks for sharing.

y74922ctf1ht.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    1048760ud5i6t17xl.gif

So neat to used the Glitter graphics and the photo.

Phyliss your quilts and pillows are lovely.
    Sandy , oh my what a big boy and the smile is so cute

Barbie how do all five of you fit in that bed.?

]
    barbiecat wrote: »
    There are so good new features but I couldn't find my posts on Senior Golden Sneakers or the other group I belong to. :cry:

the good thing is that you can put a photo in your post without going to Photo Bucket or Flickr

y5cx0072pazr.jpg
    phyljen wrote: »
    My little grand daughter as of the summer. She had some cold sores on her chin that have since been healed. She is a happy little girl. Oh and the quilt that I attached was all crossed stitched. I was happy that I got it all finished and it will bring back many good memories of spending time with my mom all summer in the hospital. I am glad that this new format has a way to post photos right here. You will probably get sick of seeing photos from me.I was also happy to find the group again.
    such a cute little randdaughter Phyliss
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    This was such a mixed up post In the learning stage!!!!!!!!!!!! lOVE SEENING ALL THE PICTURES
    mARIEfIXIN TO CHECK OUT A FEW MORE THINGS
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Morning Sneakers,
    Leaving shortly for Annapolis just waiting for our friends Paul & Nan to come. A cool morning and I guess
    the same in Maryland. This is our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, its actually on Monday.
    I will be back on Sunday. See you soon on this new location. ;) Love all the pictures and they are so clear. :D